Gilbert Garcin, “La tour d’ivoire – Ivory tower”, Stephen Bulger Gallery, Toronto
Yesterday, we highlighted the “must see stops” on your U.S. gallery tour of the AIPAD photography show. Today, the choices were that much more difficult, as the international representation was broader this year and the quality of exhibits very good.
Best AIPAD Show International Gallery Displays:
- Stephen Bulger Gallery, (Toronto) The Garcin series is provocative and so well executed.
- Galerie Esther Woerdehoff, (Paris) The “touch of Europe” complete with display call outs is quite enjoyable.
- Michael Hoppen Gallery, (London) A great selection from a deep inventory of work.
- Galeria Vasari, (Buenos Aires) The Grete Stern images are eye catching as are a number of the other images on display.
- Picture Photo Space, (Osaka) A reminder that amidst the tragedy in Japan there is a history of beauty and excellence upon which to build a future.
Sunday is the last day of the show … so enjoy!
For more information: AIPAD